Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 209 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2024 at 02:13 AM Last edited by M_M_McGrue_AfterDark : 13th May 2024 at 02:37 AM.
Default Adult Version of MTS Not Allowing New Content Uploads?
Hi there,
Long time user, first time poster/creator. I was wanting to make and upload some fine art painting decor CC. However, there are already a few members already doing that on MTS. And I was afraid I might step on a few toes if I did that too. Then I realized S**ySims didn't seem to have any. So I decided was going to create and post some modded fine art paintings using some NSFW pictures. I planned on using public domain paintings/drawings specifically to avoid copyright issues. This was my resource: https://www.nga.gov/open-access-images.html . And because they were going to be NSFW, I planned on posting them the adult version of MTS. However, when I pressed the upload button, I received this message. "Due to this sites inactivity, uploading to S**ySims is no longer possible. We advise you to check out Simblr.cc for an alternative hosting for NSFW content! Made by a fellow simmer. " . I get it. If no one's using the website, they'd shut down. But, I'm not sure if Simblr.cc is a safe website from viruses and such. Which similiarly, is why I don't use TSR (except the time I downloaded TSRW). I read again and again online that TSR is full of viruses. MTS and NRaas as been my only websites for CC for years. I'm too afraid of the consequences of trying elsewhere.

TLDR:
Does anyone know is simblr.cc is safe from computer virues to use?
Does anyone know of any other safe CC websites with or without NSFW content?
Does anyone know if S**ySims is ever coming back?
Is there even an appetite for some Sims 3 Fine Art public domain NSFW painting decor CC amongst you guys? Would you guys even like/use/download them if I made them?( <-if this last sentence breaks the forum's No Request Rule, please let me know and I'll edit to remove.)

Thank you,
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2024 at 09:07 AM
I just ran through the process of uploading a file. It worked fine.

At the top of the page is a menu for "Create". Go to that and then "Upload items". That will step you through the process and when you have submitted the upload it will be added to the moderation que. If there are no issues with it, I can approve the upload.
Virgin
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2024 at 03:40 AM
Unfortunately, that's the button that is not working. Can you please confirm the url that it is supposed to redirect users to? Currently, it is set to: http://upload.sexysims.info/index.php

Thank you,
Admin
site owner
#4 Old 15th May 2024 at 06:39 PM
This is correct - uploading is turned off. SXS has been getting less and less uploads over the years (the last TS2 was Sep 2023, TS3 was August 2021 and TS4 was March 2023) This is why I've disabled uploads very recently. (Sorry Novius, I forgot to disable them for staff hence why it worked for you)

Most people upload adult content to Loverslab anyway, but Simblr is new and run by a fellow simmer, so should be totally free from viruses etc.

Regards,
Delphy
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#5 Old 16th May 2024 at 08:36 AM
That explains it!
Virgin
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2024 at 12:34 AM
Thank you both!