PDA

View Full Version : can't access sims 4 stuff?

kalfy93
13th Mar 2020, 12:31 PM
it says i don't have access to the sims 4 stuff after registering. what's up with that?

sararaz87
4th Apr 2020, 02:35 PM
it says i don't have access to the sims 4 stuff after registering. what's up with that?

ME too! I dont understand why its restricted, majority of ppl are interested in Sims 4 content, not Sims 3. Fix this please!!

tan2304
21st Apr 2020, 04:50 AM
Hi,

You have to go to Edit profile, then go down until you see Sims 2, 3 and Sims 4, you put a checkmark if you have the Sims 4 game, and any expansions mentionned below. Then it should work when you go on Downloads, Sims 4, it did for me!!

BeckyRAT
10th Jun 2020, 02:42 AM
This site is clearly broken. I still can't access Sims 4 stuff. What a waste of bandwidth.

petergriffingamer
10th Jun 2020, 04:05 AM
This site is clearly broken. I still can't access Sims 4 stuff. What a waste of bandwidth.
true, absolutely wacky, definitely not an epic family guy moment :(

Delphy
13th Jun 2020, 10:26 PM
So you're saying you *can* access TS3 stuff, but not TS4? What specific message do you get when you try accessing TS4 stuff?

Delphy
14th Jun 2020, 04:03 PM
I tested this with a newly registered member and didn't have any issues accessing the TS4 section of downloads. So I need more information if I am to fix this.

skylajade
29th Jun 2020, 03:28 AM
I tested this with a newly registered member and didn't have any issues accessing the TS4 section of downloads. So I need more information if I am to fix this.

Error!
You are not allowed to access this forum. That is the error I receive when trying to access the Sims 4 downloads section

Novius
29th Jun 2020, 09:36 AM
Would the "Adult Content" box under user options affect this?

skylajade's is not checked. I can see it but I can't change it.

Delphy
29th Jun 2020, 01:43 PM
No, that's not used anymore. The only place that specific error occurs is:

1. A user is attempting to access the download browse sections (ie http://www.sexysims.info/browse.php?gs=4) without being logged in
2. They have been restricted

I checked the permissions, and the second doesn't apply. @skylajade, can you put a screenshot of the specific screen? Specifically check the top right to make sure you're logged in.